Sunday, November 17, 2019

I Find My Inner Warrior due to Warrior Golf


Written on 10-27-19.

     Hello again.  I’ve been avoiding my golf journal, my silent friend, because I struggle with the keyboarding.  It’s frustrating.  What would take minutes to write before takes…well…more minutes due to the constant mistakes.  I feel ready to write again, though, because writing is integral to my life.  And, how will I get better without the attempts, the practice?  Actually, my golf journal is the ideal spot to practice.  I just didn’t feel ready until today, so I avoided it.
     I just posted the above entry in FB.  Haven’t posted anything from my golf journal on FB in a long time, but I felt this was important to share.

On to golf…

     I did a trial with the company, Warrior Golf.  If I tried out their 3-wood, 5-wood, and their 7-wood, I would get to keep their driver…for free.  What a deal!  I would have 45 days from the day they were delivered to try them out, and I took them to the range a couple of times.  They were fine.  They just didn’t outperform my TaylorMade woods and my Wishon utility club.  Truthfully, I hardly use those three clubs.  I use my utility club the most, and I have had great success with it, so I see no reason to trade it in.  So, I prepared to return them all…except for the driver.  
     I called to get my return authorization number, expecting to get a pitch to get me to keep all four golf clubs.  Bless their hearts, because they really did try.  They wanted me to try out new irons and a putter for a special deal, and they tried to get me to keep the woods for a lesser price.  I finally acquiesced to the woods for a much lesser price.  I paid $150.00 per club, minus the driver, but I agreed to get $300.00 refunded to my America Express, so I would get to keep each club for about $50.00 each.  I could live with that.
     Now, I will get to continue to work with them if I want to, and I might even use them.  Shawn expressed an interest in trying they out, so now he can do that, too.  

Until next time…

No comments: