Thursday, March 15, 2012

A New Way to Lower My Scores

    Bruce forwarded an e-mail from C.J. to me with my scores.  It was the day C.J. had beaten me in match play.  I am writing about this because it kept on getting better and better.  Right after the match he had told me I had shot a 48.  Then he called me as I was driving home from the course and he said it was a 46.  He apologized for giving me the wrong score the first time.  Later, when Bruce and I were corresponding he sent this forwarded message from C.J.:

Bruce, would you forward Pat's golf scores from the other day...i know he likes to keep a record of all his scores.

front nine: 5,4,4,3,6,3,7,5,7

    Now when I add those up, it comes to a 44. In summary, I had gone from a 48 to a 46 to a final 44.  Nice.  I wish lowering scores could always be this easy.

No comments: