Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Found the Scorecard!


9-18-10
   I found that scorecard! So, I am going to go into the details a little bit.  First, though, this is how it worked.  If a player got one of these things on a hole: a fairway, a green in regulation, a par (or a better score), or a win, he had a chance to start a chain of points going.  If that player did the same thing on the next hole, the points doubled, and one point was how each accomplishment started.  So, if a player hit the fairway five times in a row, he would have earned sixteen points, and that did not include any points for any of the other things I mentioned.
   This game was close up until hole #16 when I missed the green.  On the front nine, I was ahead with a score of 22.  Bruce had 19 and C.J. had a rough starting nine shooting a 53 and earning only 2 points.  I was doing a fine job of hitting greens in regulation on the first three holes, and my birdie on #9 gave me four more points to keep ahead of Bruce.  I shot a 41, one of my best nine holes of this season, and Bruce shot a 44.

No comments: