Friday, April 29, 2016

Quick Summary of Three Recent Birdies

     I have one more birdie to report on hole #18 when Rob (not his real name) and C.J. and I played together as a group for the first time recently.

Quick summary of my recent three birdies…

#18-Driver to #3, 8-iron to left side.  Eagle attempt to tie Rick with the G.I.R. game, but after putting from off the green, it stopped just to the right and below the hole, less than a foot away.

#9-Caught Rob with this birdie for the same game.  Driver over to a spot behind #12.  Would not have been O.B.  6-iron beauty that landed on the green and rolled past the hole (according to C.J).  My eagle attempt went short and to the right of the hole, leaving me 2.5 to 3 feet left for my birdie.  Mostly a straight putt.


#1-Driver to just to the right and short of the cottonwood.  5-iron low shot that ended up on the green.  Hole on top tier, but close to the ridge again.  Putt went to the right about 4 feet away.  Earned all the money on this hole for the beginning of the Escalating Skins Game.

No comments: