Thursday, May 31, 2018

4th and Final Trip of May: Solo!

Written on 5-25-18.

     Hard to believe it’s near the end of May.  I am sitting in our new truck in the parking lot between Chile’s and the Regal Cinema Theater just off I-25 near Hampden.  We are meeting for dinner before the newest Star Wars movie, Solo.  It’s 4:46, and we have reservations for 5:00.  Belinda is doing word search puzzles in the passenger seat next to me.  
     We’ve just driven here from Colorado Springs after spending one night at Bev’s house, and we got here earlier than anticipated.  Belinda finally got to see and hold Adison, and we got a tour of Daryl and Katie’s home, too.  I set up two business meetings (with Katie’s help) for Time to Teach.  I met with her principal yesterday afternoon and her mom, Ronda, for breakfast this morning.  The goal is to get a training somewhere in Colorado Springs somehow.  It looks like it could be a real possibility, and after these two meetings, I am super optimistic.

     I am very excited to see family tonight and this new movie.  Belinda just messaged James via Facebook Messenger, and he said he saw it yesterday, but it’s just not the same seeing it here without him.  We can talk about it together tomorrow, though, so that’s better than nothing.

No comments: