Monday, May 28, 2012

Let the Better Summer Begin

     After last summer's brain tumor discovery, this summer is already looking up.  School got out last Thursday, so I played 18 holes on Friday, 9 more on Saturday and 9 yesterday with Bruce and C.J.  Today, Memorial Day, Hidden Valley is hosting a special Memorial Day Tournament with 36 holes!  The first nine are a Best Ball, the second a Scramble, and then we break for lunch.  After lunch, it's Alternate Shot for nine holes and the conclusion will be a Combined Score.  I'm playing with Chris.
     Last summer at about this time, I had gotten violently sick once already and people (including myself) were wondering what was wrong with me.  Here's hoping and praying that this summer remains a summer with no major surgeries.  Gotta go!

No comments: