Monday, February 27, 2017

Birdie #2 and I'm All Caught Up-More To Come!

Written on 2-25-17.

     Okay, it’s 12:41, and I am determined to catch up my Official Birdie and Eagle Count today.  I can do it.  This is the last birdie I earned so far this year…

Aztec Municipal Golf Course-Hole #13-Birdie #2 of 2017


     The flag was on the front left side, and I, of course, attempted to drive the green; I found my ball mark on the front right side.  My ball ended up off the green on the back left side, though.  It was a tricky putt.  I remembered when four of us could not get up and down from nearly the same position for a birdie on this hole when this flag was on the front right side during a tournament.  Four guys tried.  Four guys failed.  So, it felt great to get the right speed on this putt.  This putt was less going across the green and more downhill to get to the hole than the one where we didn’t manage to get our birdie.  It ended up stopping less than six inches away on the left side.  Ah, the birdie count continues.

No comments: