Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Make the Time or Take the Time?

     I wish had more time to write.  It's not about making the time either.  I am a busy guy; school alone can consume all of my daily hours.  I want to be an excellent teacher. 
     If I had more time to write, these are the things I would go in depth about:

1. I wore my new golf shoes around my house.  I am so happy with those silly new shoes.  I am so looking forward to wearing them on an actual golf course.

2. I am torn over this whole "anchoring" clubs thing.  I use a belly putter.  I'd be fine without one.  I'm split on the decision, so I would like to write about it to have a better understanding of my opinion on the whole "controversy."

3. Coach Lewis has had a major impact on my life.  If imitation is a form of flattery, I have been flattering Coach Lewis since I first played for him way back in 1983.  I would like to write about how we don't always know as teachers and coaches the effects we will have on our students and players.  I would like to put into words all of the positive effects Coach Lewis has had on me.

     I need to go to sleep now, though.  No time to write.  Tomorrow is one of the longest days of the school year.  It's parent-teacher conference time.  Maybe in February?

Until next time...

No comments: