Sunday, March 31, 2019

40th and Final Excerpt From My Original Golf Diary!

     When I went to post this, I learned that this is the last excerpt from my original Golf Diary!  I didn't know that I cut it off at in June and started again with My Golf Diary-Part 2 until tonight.  Not sure why I stopped mid-year like that, but here it is.

Written on 6-5-02.

   I just read this whole diary.  I am exhausted.  It is almost 11:30, but at least school is out now for summer.  I proofread and changed some things in my writing, but I forgot how to spell bogey again!  I thought I was fixing them all correctly, but now I’m not sure.  I have to stop now because I am lightheaded and very tired, but here is what I need to write about next time…
   I got another birdie!  I was playing with Eric, Dori, and Craig when it happened.  That makes nineteen birdies and one eagle!  I hit two targets just goofing around that day that I would like to share, also.  I have hit some really long drives lately.  I will write about three of them.  I also got some decent scores playing with Eric at the Country Club.  I also need to tell you about Lake Powell Golf Club.  Until I am more awake…  Happy summer!

Written on 6-8-02.

   I completely printed the diary up to the point above this entry.  I can’t believe I have written 128 pages all about golf.  Let’s get on with even more writing.
  

Country Club-Hole 11

   This hole is usually Eric’s lucky hole.  He has birdied this hole twice. 

     




No comments: