Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weather Interrupting and a Tough Easy Choice

3-8-11

Well, with only two possible days of golf practice so far, we have ended up practicing zero days.  The weather has been sleety and windy and cold, so this Thursday might be the first day I actually get to help out this season.
On another note, I passed up playing golf (on purpose, which is amazing) on Sunday.  Both C.J. and Bruce were going, so it should have been a no-brainer, but I had just finished teaching a one graduate credit class for the Bisti Writing Project the day before on, of all things, technology and writing, so I chose to take the time to get caught up in my classroom instead.  I had my lesson plans to put together, my newsletter to write, and progress reports to complete.  If I had played, I would have regretted it and this week would have been tough. 

No comments: