Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Big Spring Golf News

3-2-11

I have not posted in a while.  I can sense when it's been too long.  I average about seven posts/month.  That is pretty good considering I am also a full-time teacher, and I got in six for February, a short month.

My big spring golf news is that I have been asked to help with the high school golf team again, and I accepted, but on a part-time volunteer basis only.  I told head coach Don (last name) that I would help out twice a week, and I will go to one tournament when he will be gone.  I am looking forward to it.  I feel a little selfish and guilty for not helping out more, but I also want to play and I have other teaching responsibilities going on this spring.  More to follow...

On another note, I heard from a fellow golf blogger, Richard Mangalone, who e-mailed me to check in.  He was one of the first bloggers (golf bloggers) whose blog I found that was similar to mine when I first started.  Sometimes when I read his posts, it sounds like I am reading something I have written.  It was good to hear from him.  Check out his blog at http://www.sportsfaniq.com/the-golf-blog/.  You can also find him in the list of "blogs I read" on the right side of my site here.

 Until next time...



No comments: